Jahmaine A. Reimann
Executive Wealth Manager
Having more than thirteen years of experience in investment management, insurance and retail banking, I’ve lived in eight countries and spent the majority of my professional career between the United Kingdom, Switzerland and the Middle East.
Since relocating to Hong Kong from Geneva in late 2018, I have developed a niche for working with Europeans and US tax payers, helping clients to safeguard, grow and traverse their legacies across generations through comprehensive and independent advice.
Licenses and Qualifications:
- SFC Authorization – Type 4 (Advising on Securities)
Securities and Futures Commission
- Authorized Technical Representative (Broker)
- Level 4 Certificate in Investment Management
- Chartered Financial Analyst Society United Kingdom
- Level 4 Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
Chartered Insurance Institute
- International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management
- Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment
Get to know me
I like to spend my time outside of work…
Keeping fit, relaxing with friends and reading books.
My favourite place in the world is…
The motto I aim to live by is…
“Above all be of single aim; have a legitimate and useful purpose, and devote yourself unreservedly to it” James Allen
Somewhere I’d like to visit but haven’t made it to yet…
The Oeschinen Lake in Kandersteg, Switzerland
The person I’d most like to share a meal and conversation with is…
Most likely my father, who passed away in 2011
The three things guaranteed to make my day better are…
A strong espresso, less paperwork to do and a lunch box from my favourite restaurant.